ATL Fox Extra Posters and Pennant

Started by mmjatl, Nov 17, 2023, 04:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mmjatl

I have an extra Friday VIP ISM poster, ISM pennant and AP regular Friday poster.  Looking for a Friday night 1 foil poster.

Cameron

I don't have what you're looking for but if you want to sell both or either I'd love to buy them.

mmjatl

Are you looking for the pennant, vip poster or regular poster?

Cameron

Sorry, the pennant or the vip poster.

mmjatl

Ok. Do you have any posters to trade?  Cash would also work.

Cameron

Not currently. Would have to be cash.

MMJCOBRA

Quote from: mmjatl on Nov 17, 2023, 04:47 PMI have an extra Friday VIP ISM poster, ISM pennant and AP regular Friday poster.  Looking for a Friday night 1 foil poster.

I'll trade my N1 foil for your N1 artist print if you throw in $50 for the difference in price.

Lemme know

mmjatl

MMJCOBRA, you wouldn't happen to have the 2012 Atlanta/Alpharetta Reno poster?  If yes, I would trade my N1 AP Fox 2023 for it.  I was able to get a N1 Foil from the artist. 

MMJCOBRA

Quote from: mmjatl on Mar 26, 2024, 07:31 PMMMJCOBRA, you wouldn't happen to have the 2012 Atlanta/Alpharetta Reno poster?  If yes, I would trade my N1 AP Fox 2023 for it.  I was able to get a N1 Foil from the artist. 

Sorry, that's about the only show i haven't attended in atl ober the last 15 years.

Saw phish in B'ham the same day. Great show but mmjcobra will always regret missing Cobra....

Good luck!! :thumbsup:

MMJCOBRA

But still looking to trade a n1 foil for the n1 standard print.