Co-headlining Tour with Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats

Started by CC, Mar 25, 2024, 12:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CC

EVERY NIGHT EACH BAND WILL PLAY EQUAL SET LENGTHS. LISTED BELOW EACH TOUR DATE IS A DETAILED DESCRIPTION OF WHICH BAND WILL PLAY FIRST AND WHICH BAND WILL PLAY SECOND ON THAT PARTICULAR SHOW.
https://www.eyetoeyetour.com/

FOR FIRST ACCESS TO PRESALE TICKETS STARTING ON TUESDAY, MARCH 26TH AT 10AM LOCAL, SIGN UP BELOW.

THE PUBLIC ON SALE WILL BE FRIDAY, MARCH 29TH AT 10AM LOCAL.

Cameron

Wraps up a week before ACL. Might as well keep it rolling to Austin!

Jenny

Now to sweat it out hoping to get both nights of Nashville....

TheKnoxvilleBear

Hear me out..I think it's AWESOME we have more MMJ tour dates, but why are the guys doing these co-headlining shows? They can easily fill these venues by themselves.

Personally, I'd much rather get a full set of Jacket than a 90-minute festival-type "top hits" Jacket show.

Nothing against Nathaniel Rateliff. I like his music, but god, Jacket deserves more playing time.

hoojack

I got duped by Ticketmaster and accidentally bought the VIP club access in addition to the lawn seat that I wanted.  Any idea what this includes?  It's the Charlotte show if that matters

hoojack

Quote from: TheKnoxvilleBear on Mar 26, 2024, 09:26 AMHear me out..I think it's AWESOME we have more MMJ tour dates, but why are the guys doing these co-headlining shows? They can easily fill these venues by themselves.

I'd prefer only MMJ and definitely would prefer them as the closer but the venue in Charlotte is substantially bigger.  PNC has a capacity close to 19,000.  Typically both MMJ and NR would sell out the 5000 seat alternative.  Charlotte will never get the two night treatment so it makes sense as much as I would prefer otherwise.  I'm not familiar with the other stops so can't say it's the same across the board.

Clarkwork

This is a great double bill, and hoping for some amazing collabs!
If you don't know for yourself, how could you ever know for me....