The official My Morning Jacket REVERB shop

Started by CC, Mar 12, 2024, 12:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CC

https://reverb.com/shop/the-official-my-morning-jacket-reverb-shop

"Sometimes it comes time for spring cleaning, out with the old and in with the new. With gear especially it is nice to circulate out some old stuff that isn't getting used much anymore to make room for some different things that may inspire new creation. We like to think of these beloved pieces of gear finding new lives with new folks and creating new memories out there in the world.

We're opening a store on Reverb and are dropping some items today! We're offering gear from Jim and Bo to start with and will post more items from time to time. Head on over to check it all out!"

Lonndown27

Sad to see Jim sell the Ovation 12 string he'd play on O IS THE ONE and What a Wonderful Man (possibly Into the Woods) as seen on Okonkos. That guitar was absolutely sick.
I swear Carl played it on EVIL URGES during 2008-09 before he got his Duesenberg 12. I'll have to check the film.
(MMJ): 8/2/12+8/1/13+10/07/15+12/29/17+12/30/17+12/31/17+8/21/2022+ 8/16/2024::::(JIM): 11/5/2018

elsieyoung

Whoa, this is so cool! Spring cleaning your gear? That's like hitting refresh on your creative world! It's awesome that you're giving your old stuff a chance to shine with new owners. Can't wait to see what kind of magic happens with these pieces in someone else's hands. Stoked to check out the Reverb shop! Let's see what treasures I can find!
Travelarii have the perfect family-friendly luxurious resort, ,hotels, villas much more to offer.