Main Menu

Obh 2025

Started by kintante5, Jul 10, 2024, 11:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sillyboob

Quote from: Jack D on Aug 21, 2024, 06:31 PMMrs. J and I are in for this- our first OBH. It's not tropical paradise, but the venue has experience hosting events like this, so we're expecting (hoping) things go smoothly and it's a great time. We plan to visit friends on the Gulf coast in the days before so it helps justify the air fare.

Is it too soon to start stressing about sets? I'm hoping for a full "Z" in order and maybe some new album/tracks live debuts?

No need to stress on the setlists, they're gonna play what they're gonna play.  If you want to hear Z in order, check out the live downloads from OBH 2018, night two.  They did all the albums pretty much in order at that OBH.
Cuz it's been so long since someone shattered me.

Zutroy

Quote from: sillyboob on Aug 21, 2024, 06:54 PM
Quote from: Jack D on Aug 21, 2024, 06:31 PMMrs. J and I are in for this- our first OBH. It's not tropical paradise, but the venue has experience hosting events like this, so we're expecting (hoping) things go smoothly and it's a great time. We plan to visit friends on the Gulf coast in the days before so it helps justify the air fare.

Is it too soon to start stressing about sets? I'm hoping for a full "Z" in order and maybe some new album/tracks live debuts?

No need to stress on the setlists, they're gonna play what they're gonna play.  If you want to hear Z in order, check out the live downloads from OBH 2018, night two.  They did all the albums pretty much in order at that OBH.

Or check out the Chicago run last year... reverse Z!!!

ranyart

Quote from: Zutroy on Aug 21, 2024, 07:10 PMOr check out the Chicago run last year... reverse Z!!!

I'll never forget hearing Dondante opening followed by Knot Comes Loose and thinking WTH really?  Still gives me goose bumps...