Main Menu

Tour 2024

Started by kintante5, Jan 24, 2024, 01:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Derek713

I was just looking at Stubhub and they are showing a November 2nd show in LA. It says tickets not available yet but you can join the list. Any idea if this is real or if there are any other potential shows for the year?

Zooey

It was a mistake. I bought tickets and got a refund.

"My Morning Jacket Event
Hello,
Due to unforeseen circumstances, this event was placed on sale when it was never meant to be.
We have refunded the full price of all online orders back to the card used at checkout. Please allow 3-5 business days for the funds to return to your account.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your understanding.
Best,
See Tickets"

ranyart

Quote from: Zooey on Sep 04, 2024, 03:44 PMIt was a mistake. I bought tickets and got a refund.

"My Morning Jacket Event
Hello,
Due to unforeseen circumstances, this event was placed on sale when it was never meant to be.
We have refunded the full price of all online orders back to the card used at checkout. Please allow 3-5 business days for the funds to return to your account.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your understanding.
Best,
See Tickets"

This blows my mind.  How the F did StubHub allow this to happen?  Just another example of how shady the whole concert ticket deal is, but it is reassuring that you are getting your money back ASAP Zooey.  Sheesh...

sillyboob

Quote from: Zooey on Sep 04, 2024, 03:44 PMIt was a mistake. I bought tickets and got a refund.

"My Morning Jacket Event
Hello,
Best,
See Tickets"

Where was the show going to be?
Cuz it's been so long since someone shattered me.