At Dawn Demos

Started by lowerthantheangels, Oct 22, 2003, 08:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lowerthantheangels

Is there anyone out there that can burn me a copy of the demos? I would greatly appreciate it.

Caleb

Matt_Dowell

I was wondering the same thing myself.  I wouldn't feel so bad copying it since it is no longer for sale; there is no money to be made from it.  I would be willing to pay someone a nominal fee if they were to burn a copy for me.

It is a cruel and unfair circumstance that it is no longer readily available!

Matt Dowell

plank10

Dunno about buring you a cd but you can find them on soulseek if you're willing to get on a filesharing service.

peanut butter puddin surprise

I knew this would come up some day...

I feel strongly that we should consult the band in regards to this issue.  Perhaps there are copies floating out there for sale;  I'm not for certain.  But, I feel that they would greatly appreciate asking for permission to burn copies of said CD before just doing it or finding it on Soulseek.

Just my two cents.  Judging from conversations I've had with the boys, I think they might not view this kind of thing in a positive light.

Translation:  Don't do it without asking and receiving permission...the last thing we as fans should do is piss off our heroes.
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

plank10

Yeah I agree with John. I dont' think anyone should burn any copies of studio recordings even out of print stuff without an OK from the band.

I hope if this is truly out fo print that they'd be ok with us diehard fans trading these songs so we can complete our collections :D

lowerthantheangels

I couldn't agree more. If the boys aren't for it, then fuck it! After all, it's their art that we would be copying. I've just looked everywhere for the demos and can't seem to have any luck. I'm not a fan of the file sharing business, but would love to have a copy. If anyone has answers, toss'em my way.

peanut butter puddin surprise

that's awesome dudes.  i'll fire off an email... 8)
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

plank10

If we get the ok on this I can setup some space on a ftp for it.