Main Menu

All In Tune

Started by admin, Apr 12, 2005, 08:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CC

here's a new, (pretty) recent article you might enjoy reading,,,

http://www.allintune.com/0502/articles/morning/index.php

Oz

Oh, I thought the title was about your signing talents, Riny!
I'm ready when you are

SMc55

QuoteOh, I thought the title was about your signing talents, Riny!

;D

Thanks for the link, Riny. It's fun to hear about other people going through just what we've experienced. Liked the song quotes throughout the piece as well.

whothrewthecake

great article, i can relate to this man.  ;D

CC

QuoteOh, I thought the title was about your signing talents, Riny!

I spent the last 2 hours thinking about what the hell you meant with my 'signing' talents and I think I know now. it was a typo, right? ;D well, in case you're still wondering, I sign like shit ;)

peanut butter puddin surprise

Somebody pour that man a shot of bourbon... ;)
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

ChiefOKONO

thanks that was awesome!!!

Coltrane

I was at that San Diego "Monsters of Folk" show with my Fiance too and everything the writer said was absolutely true. When Jim sang "The Bear" and "One In The Same," I swear to you the entire place was silent. His voice echoed majestically (sp?). M. Ward was unbelievable too. They both blew Conor Oberst off the stage, and I think Conor knew it. There were so many annoying emo kids there, and I think their musical eyes and ears were opened that night (kinda like when I heard Nirvana for the first time). I kid you not, these two teenage girls actually said, "That old guy with the beard was amazing! Amazing and so beautiful!!!" I didn't have the heart to explain the wonder of the Jacket to them, or of M. Ward. I thought it best they discover on their own. All part of evolving. My fiance and I both had tears in our eyes that night. We actually got into a fight on the way down to the show. And Jim got us to make up and profess our undying love to each other.

Long live The Jacket!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
....as mayor of Drugachusettes, I declare this pizza to be...AWESOME!!!

EC

Quote"That old guy with the beard was amazing! Amazing and so beautiful!!!"
It's like Santa!

That's hilarious.  Oh kids.

Oz

All my jokes are typos.

No, all my typos are jokes.

Something like that.
I'm ready when you are