The Jim James Hair Piece

Started by jbreed, Apr 20, 2005, 09:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chinadoll

get the fuck over it.  he cut his hair, he didn't lose his arm.  same man, same soul.  

utonynashm

ha ha getting pissed is overated

corey

chinadoll

hahahahahahahaha, yeah getting pissed is overrated.  but it IS only hair.  nobody freaks out when you cut yours.

JacketGal

My Q was and still is...how do we know about Jim cutting his hair and that he's giving it to charity? As for the confusing shit, some of that is just SILLINESS, right?  ;D
But seein you feels good, and its always understood.
That anything much sweeter would make me die.

SMc55

QuoteMy Q was and still is...how do we know about Jim cutting his hair and that he's giving it to charity? As for the confusing shit, some of that is just SILLINESS, right?  ;D

You're right, jacketgirl. I've given up trying to understand any of it  :-/

EC

Enrump

Did someone say that I was sexy? I gotta hang out here more often.... =)

tomEisenbraun

wait... so did he cut the hair off? I know he cut a little off himself, made it about shoulder length or so. I haven't heard anything past that.

As for haircuts, I went from major shag to a buzz about a month back, and nobody got pissed except for my girlfriend, because I didn't tell her i was going to do it. But she's over it. I love Jim's hair, I think it's incredible and theres somehting dreamy (in an ethereal sense, but also hawtness) about it. If he cut it, it'll take a little geting used to, but the musics stillt he same and amazing. However, if he haved his beard, that would be weird.
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

utonynashm

Look it isnt a big deal okay!

And people get pissed when I have my hair long and when I cut it they say I look bad as well so I DO get flack for my hair either way!

Jim is Jim no matter what...hair?   fuck hair!

Yes you are a big sexy...

and yes I AM VERY OVERATED!!!!!!

Topic closed!

wordawg

And I thought that this type of thread would never surface again. ;D

wordawg

the future is Ginger

Oz

And people get pissed when I have my hair long and when I cut it they say I look bad as well so I DO get flack for my hair either way!

Hey, I get that too!
I'm ready when you are

lfish

I guess Jim's hair stood up for itself

http://www.londonstimes.us/toons/cartoons/hair.jpg
lfish