Requested Re-Union Tour Performance

Started by jbreed, Apr 22, 2005, 04:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jbreed

With this post a request is being made for a re-union tour performance conjuring up the ghosts of concerts past: Danny Cash & Johnny Quaid.  

Jim, Patrick & Two-Tone if you read this see if you can summon these guys back from their retirement at Monticello for a 1-show spectacle.  I had originally invited you guys down to Athens, GA a while back in 2001 performing at the 40 Watt - hands down the best time I've had at a show.

Unfortunately, I am no longer in Athens as I have moved up to New York for some northern exposure.  I must say that life here is much different from the long days spent back at the Shire.  Relaxing to MMJ with Jim on lute, Tommy on string base & Pat on tin pans was an enjoyable time.  Indeed, the Jim James Bourbon Whiskey complemented the occasion quite well.

I say you gentleman pick a time & place and I'll be sure to make a road trip to attend.  This thought just popped in my brain - have the show in Louisville and I can crash with my buddy there.

Other than that all I request is At Dawn for the opener with Patrick providing the opening drum arrangements all by his lonesome as before. Thanks for reading this far regarding a desperate excuse for a post.

DD

you will have to wait for dannys gender replacement surgery scars to heal.  
[url="//www.myspace.com/rednails"]www.myspace.com/rednails[/url]

www.garageband.com/artist/rednails

jbreed

I guess Monticello can have that effect on a man.  :'(

DD

ive also heard that johnny started his new mime career finally.  there was an accident last week though and he has been trapped in a fake box ever since.  they will have to figure out how to get him out before this can happen too.

tomEisenbraun

whats this about gender replacement surgery?  ???
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

jbreed

The show still must go on.  And I must say/type, having Quaid in a trapped box on stage left would still meet my criteria for labeling the show a spectacle.  Where can I sign my life away to Ticketmaster.  :o

DD

Quotewhats this about gender replacement surgery?  ???

danny has always felt like a woman trapped in a mans body.  its the source of all his anger and his undying love of king crimson.  hes a looker now.  i think the only way he would do this reunion would be if he was a little more out front so he could show off his new knockers.