Main Menu

New Song

Started by dwight, May 26, 2004, 10:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dwight

Anyone know what the new song they played at the Metro is called?

Lyrics?

I get super stoked when they play new stuff.

otter

It Beats For You.

You'll probably have to wait a while on the lyrics or figure them out yourself.

Song is very good. Out of the two copies of that song that I have, the Detroit show sounds clearer. It will help you in your with lyrics search.

havibulin

Its called "It Beats 4 U". although JIm said it is also known as "Second Hand Vibration Harmonium in E-Flat Major" I think he was kidding. Don't know the lyrics, but it was a pretty cool song. nice keyboard melody throughout.

Jellyfish

The fact that my hearts beating
is all the proof you need

dthomas

Jelly,  

What the hell happened with the Lightning?  The Flames are playing over their heads.  I need the Lightning to win so I can have bragging rights in our work Cup pool.  I am the only guy with a team in the finals, out of 16 people.  I am gonna assume you are talking NHL.  Lightning in 6!

dave t

Oz

QuoteJelly,  

What the hell happened with the Lightning?  The Flames are playing over their heads.  I need the Lightning to win so I can have bragging rights in our work Cup pool.  I am the only guy with a team in the finals, out of 16 people.  I am gonna assume you are talking NHL.  Lightning in 6!

dave t

I honestly didn't understand a single word of that. Could anyone help me out?
I'm ready when you are

dthomas

O,  It has to do with the Stanley Cup playoffs over here in North America.  It was meant for Jelly or anyone who is following hockey to comment on.  Unless MMJ has a new song called "Lightning" that I don't know about, I assumed that Jelly was talking about the Tampa Bay Lightning.  Sorry for the confusing post, and meaningless sports talk.

dave t