Acoustic version of "Golden"

Started by Sampson, Jun 29, 2004, 09:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sampson

Does anyone know where I can listen to the acoustic version of this song again (and again)?  I used to be able to listen to it (plus the video) from the website - can't locate it anymore.

Anyone seen it?
Thanks

lfish

Yeah you can download it from John's ftp-server.

have fun!
lfish

corey

It's also on the acoustic EP that just came out... and sounds great!

Sampson

Thanks - I appreciate the responses very much.  However, I now have a new question... Where can i find John's ftp server?

(I'm new to this.)

tomEisenbraun

the acoustic EP being acousticitsuoca?

and where can I find that, by the way? most of the stores I've seen don't really seem to carry much MMJ.
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

TheMollusk

if they don't carry mmj, then they shouldn't be your record store

MMJ_fanatic

I think the previous post is not the most constructive way to respond to this situation Eisey.  You would be helping the MMJ cause by urging all the stores you visit, that don't have them in stock, to bring in all their superb material which will meet your needs and further the MMJ cause ;D!
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

PrazAngel

Quotethe acoustic EP being acousticitsuoca?

and where can I find that, by the way? most of the stores I've seen don't really seem to carry much MMJ.

I ordered it from Vintage Vinyl cause I couldn't find it anywhere else: http://www.vintagevinyl.com/

It's amazing btw...ALL OF IT! Cheers!

Sampson

Does anyone know the address to "John's ftp" space?  It was mentioned in a previous message... see above.  

Thanks, and I'm going to by that acoustic album right now!

TheMollusk

SMc55

Quotedon't say ditto

I hope you don't mind me saying (hell you're bound to mind me saying, but what the hey) you seem to be a bit grumpy tonight/this morning/afternoon. Hope all's well and you're back to your usual cheerful self soon

MMJ_fanatic

Quotedon't say ditto
who will stop me?  surely not a clam... :)
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.