Does anyone know where I can see this?

Started by sweatboard, Jul 05, 2004, 11:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sweatboard

Perhaps the most surprising event from the experience came when a Dutch documentary television series called Lola de Musica asked to follow MMJ around on tour and film them at work, footage that was seen by virtually everyone in the country.

Here is a link http://www.my-musik.com/
I can't speak Spanish Mabey someone can help me.

Thanks,

Brian

P.S.
I'm also trying to track down the 7" Vinyl MMJ Does Gold Hole if anyone can help.

There's Still Time.........

EC

Sal Paradise

After a little googling I found this site but the videos don't work for me  :'(

http://www.vpro.nl/programma/loladamusica/afleveringen/2653403/
The sound in your mind is the first sound that you could sing

MMJ_fanatic

P.S.
I'm also trying to track down the 7" Vinyl MMJ Does Gold Hole if anyone can help.

Watch e-bay (search:  My Morning Jacket) this is best hope.  You can also watch www.gemm.com and www.netsoundmusic.com.
Good luck!
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

sweatboard

Thank You All, I really appreciate all of your help, I got to see the first part of the video and it was great.  I'll be watching those sites for the 7".  What a wonderful community.

Thanks,

Brian

sweatboard

Ok, I just watched the video of Jim singing I think I'm Going To Hell from the link above, and It is Officialy the coolest thing I've ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Check it out NOW! :o  That Man Is Gifted.

peanut butter puddin surprise

yo, i've got a few vids on the FTP server.  drop me a line and i'll hook ya up.

jc
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

Oz

That documentary was actually how I got into MMJ. Back in 2000.... Ah, the days. Seeing Jim sing 'I will be there when you die' in a parking garage and just knowing, man, this is mu band! God bless the VPRO. :)
I'm ready when you are