Main Menu

Magheetah

Started by primushead, Feb 17, 2005, 03:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marktwain

I've always thought it was about a guitar, by the way.

Word.

peanut butter puddin surprise

hmmmmm...what is "magheetah" about.  

It's about having some wine and makin' it somehow.  It's about      
bein' ready to go, slowin' down, not hittin' rock bottom...and it's about the joy of rockin' out and feeling that tingle in your spine.

not sure where that all came from, but hey...  8)
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

whothrewthecake

all i know is, it's 81 right now in austin, hot and sunny, and i just blasted magheetah through the streets of downtown. word.

tomEisenbraun

I also admire beautiful things.  I see beauty everywhere, and it makes me feel really good.  I guess the difference is that I see something incredible, and I think "Holy shit, life is crazy where that can exist.  Isn't that just amazing."  And you believe that you know where it comes from.  But I don't see why my life doesn't have a point if I can still see beautiful things, and love them, but not need to have a reason for why they exist.

Yeah, but I don't think that's fair.  Godly people can shrug stuff off, too.  I guess my point here is that you don't need to believe in God in order to appreciate life.  Or, at least, I don't need to believe in God in order to appreciate life.  I'm sure there are others.

I can understand, Eisey, that for YOU, your life is enhanced by your strong belief in God.  

I get the feeling that we could go back and forth for days on this, EC. Everything in that last post was pretty much personal opinion.

My point is, life is more beautiful for me knowing that God is up there, looking down and watching over all of us. That he has a plan for each and every person in this world.

...the radar watches me from above
shoutin down "I hope you make it on this Earth"...

The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

Complainer

Ever since I was knee high to a grasshopper my mama told me, "Son, if you ever come across a couple of posts by a guy named Eisey just take a few deep breaths and have a beer. You'll live longer." My mama was right about a lot of things, so my lips are now sealed on this topic.  

primushead

Wow...i didn't think a question about a song would lead to 2 pages on deep religeous discussion.

MMJ_fanatic

in my case ecstacy
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

marktwain

Quotein my case ecstacy
Good news for you, then, Fanatic:  Ecstasy is less addictive than coffee. ;)

primushead

Lol, did you have that on hand?  Makes me feel better about being a stoner though...i can quit, i just don't feel like it.

primushead

Quoteheh.

Anyhow, sorry. Magheeta rocks (as usual). ;)

Nice ending:)

MMJ_fanatic

lost in translation, or maybe I left out too many words--MUSIC is my ecstacy, sillies!

marktwain

just teasing, fanatic.

I had just run across that chart hours before, and you were an excuse to use it.

By the way, don't let my jokes stifle your posts.  Bermuda Highway can make you feel whatever.  I think 'randy' or 'frisky' sound better, though. ;)

MMJ_fanatic

primushead