5th show, still no Bermuda Highway

Started by nathan morris, May 25, 2005, 11:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nathan morris

Ok,
 I am going to the show in Birmingham, Alabama. Its my second time seeing them in Birmingham. I saw them at the workplay previously. But, anyways. I have seen them 4 times. I know thats not that many, not nearly as many as i would like.  But, i have still not heard Bermuda Highway. I even talked to Tommy and he said he would talk to Jim. But, still now luck. In atlanta, i saw Tommy again and asked him. He laughed and said he remembered me and still no bermuda highway. actually nothing off of at dawn, at all.  So, at the birmingham show, i am going to get there early and ask kindly like before and 'scream out for it' like Tommy will instruct me, once again.  I usually hate doing that but he said if i enough people would do it, they will play that song. So, please if you run into them, which i am sure you will... hint around. Please.

lovenathan

EC

Okay Nathan.  ;)  There are a few of us who can help you out.

Nathan,

Maybe your problem is that you keep asking them to play it on a Opposite Day?  If that is the case, may I suggest asking them not to play Bermuda Highway in order for them to actually play/not play Berm. Highway.

ben grimm

You could be right there 40223, I hate when that happens.

lovenathan

opposite day 4 times in a row! oh bother.  ;D
thanks for any help you can give me.

nathan
last call, for the season of this week.

Billo

Play the song
Play the song
Play the song
Play the song
Play the song
Good things happen to good people.
Advice
Now pick a new favourite song and when you hear it you'll know.

lovenathan

!!!! FINALLY! thank you so much to the guys up in the front right in front of JIM i heard you! i arrived a bit late and i must say that was great.  although he forgot the first part of the song and the sound guys suck. thanks!
last call, for the season of this week.

corey

real quick.... It didn't look like he forgot it. He walked to the front of the stage and let us sing it. long review later...

sweatboard

I think Jim was just trying to kill the feedback he was getting from the acoustic by getting away from the mic stand.  It was nice to hear the sing along, unfortunatly not enough people knew the second verse.
There's Still Time.........

EC

sweatboard

There's Still Time.........