Main Menu

FTP is up..

Started by johnconaway, Jan 13, 2004, 06:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MMJ_fanatic

yo john,  the tracks from the garage don't like to play all the way through on my media player--are there issues with this file or should try a "re-download"?
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

peanut butter puddin surprise

yo, you should try downloadin' em again just to be sure...maybe the file was incomplete?  also, what media player ya usin'...
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

MMJ_fanatic

jc--i've got 9.0

corey

I keep getting "connection refused". Does that mean that there are too many people trying to get in? I don't think I ever had a problem getting in before, but i'm trying to access it from my parent's house.
Any help would be appreciated (I'm jonesin' for new tunes).
:)

box.  down.  till tomorrow.  sorry  :'( :'( :'(

corey

Don't be sorry. Shit happens. At least now I know why I'm not gettin' in.
  :)

tanks for understanding...can't get to that box until late tonight, pleeeeeeeeease check back here...

corey

Oh, I will...  :)

I'm in between 'puters and internet right now, so I have to get my music fix when I come over to visit my parents. They only live about 5 minutes away, so I'm here every day or so...

Will be checkin' in this time tomorrow...

[ahnold]

do it, do it now...

corey

sweatboard

Hey John, any news on those rolling stone videos? I really loved the performance of Steam Engine and I would love to see the other two. Thanks.

Brian
There's Still Time.........

sorry i haven't checked in to that yet man.  that box has given me nothing but headaches for the past few weeks...almost lost everything 2 days ago!

(don't worry, a backup copy is ALWAYS available)

lemme get on that tonite....

MMJ_fanatic

hey john, can't seem to figure out what's going on with the tracks from The Garage file.  I re-downloaded a couple times and even tried single file downloads.  No matter what I try the files will not play all the way through--I don't think "Everybody's Talkin" makes it to the minute mark   :( and that is a great track.  are there other files where Jim is covering that tune?

luke balchaitis

sam_baugh

Vpk0718

Could I get this too? Thanks!

Vpk0718@comcast.net
-Vince

delvis

please send me the info too. my email is: dennis_ellsworth@sympatico.ca

thanks so much.
delvis

yo, it's on the way!

fitzcarraldo

Hey John, could you hook me up with the FTP when you get a chance. It would be most appreciated. Thanks, Sean
sean@murphyagencies.com

mcgoody

Hello, could you please hook me up with the FTP, it would be much appreciated. Thanks,
Matt
mcgoody1@hotmail.com