Z on vinyl (oooh...goosebumps)

Started by eiseyrokker, Jul 03, 2005, 01:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomEisenbraun

So I ordered the AcousticitsuocA on vinyl the other day from Badman on the interline, and the dude sent me an email saying I should expect some new MMJ-ification soon. So, fully prepared to get jacketeered on vinyl, I shot him a hollaback, and asked if it was comign out on vinyl, because i wasn't sure how these dawgs roll with the vinyl issuing and whatnot, and he said that, if it came in soon enough, they'd probably be sellin em before the September 20th drop date. So if you want it early, keep checkin Badman. Also, he said they'd probably have some pre-ordering stuff hapnin, so check it. I can't wait til my dad hands me down the almighty album player so i can rock It Still Moves and Z and the acoustic ep all on vinyl. I found ISM in Nashville, hopefully I can find At Dawn and the TN Fire too. Anybody know anything about these vinyls?
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

Jellyfish

I have seen all their albums on vinyl at one time or another on Ebay...TTF & AD were rather pricey,though.
The fact that my hearts beating
is all the proof you need

tomEisenbraun

Yeah, i hate how "double album" equates to "charge twice as much"

realdeal

tomEisenbraun

Speaking of vinyl kickass-ness, I got AcousticitsuocA in the mail the other day...

Not only does it have an LP-exclusive "By My Car" for the sixth track, but the actual album is Jello red. Whosa!