Main Menu

Lay Low

Started by Tore, Jul 10, 2005, 03:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tore

Great! Didn't see that song until just now. Sounds like a great live-tune. Heard five songs from "Z" now, and they are all great. Don Dante and Lay Low my two favourites so far.

Sorry if there already excists a topic about this song.

whothrewthecake

i just listened to this in the car. i like the jam at the end. one of my new favs and i hope i get to see it live soon.

AlmostThere

lay low is my favorite of the new stuff, i must admit. Something about that swagger.
I guess its probably one of the catchiest, too.
In either case, i'm really enjoying it whenever it comes on, cant understand him most of the time; i don't know, but some of the best songs i can remember were ones that i knew only half the words, sang constantly with my own guess at the words, and ones that i liked even more when i finally looked up the correct lyrics.

I guess deciphering is fun if the music gets you.
Does the music get you?
Well does it?
Music?

McGuire

i don't know, but some of the best songs i can remember were ones that i knew only half the words, sang constantly with my own guess at the words

Agree. I love making up my own lyrics when I can't hear them.

All right, all right I'll ask her. Miss, miss! Do you know where the high school girls hang out around here? What? What? That's right, I'm the asshole! I'm the asshole!

McGuire

I just listened to Snoop Dogg's version of Lay Low. I hate to say it but I don't think the jacket can top it.
All right, all right I'll ask her. Miss, miss! Do you know where the high school girls hang out around here? What? What? That's right, I'm the asshole! I'm the asshole!