kathleen edwards on new tour

Started by The_Link, Aug 07, 2005, 02:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Link

just saw MMJ will be playing Boston on Oct. 15th, and Kathleen Edwards will be opening.  Checked out her website, she isn't bad.  Reminds me of Beth Orton.  Check out the pics, she has beautiful tits.  Guess I'll have to get there early to watch!  Peace. :o

October

sweatboard

Hey October, is your signature from "Given To Fly"?  I ask because Pearl Jam is my second favorite band in the world.  Given To Fly is one of my favorite songs.
There's Still Time.........

October

QuoteHey October, is your signature from "Given To Fly"?  I ask because Pearl Jam is my second favorite band in the world.  Given To Fly is one of my favorite songs.

yes it certainly is. i love PJ and that is one of my favorite songs too, such great lyrics. fingers crossed for some dates close to PVD/Boston this fall when i'm back up at school.  i've never seen them and would love to. definitely one of my other favorites besides mmj.

mike

Quotejust saw MMJ will be playing Boston on Oct. 15th, and Kathleen Edwards will be opening.  Checked out her website, she isn't bad.  Reminds me of Beth Orton.  Check out the pics, she has beautiful tits.  Guess I'll have to get there early to watch!  Peace. :o

where did you see this???? when do tix go onsale?

midwesterner

These shows are listed on ticketmaster and I think it said tickets go onsale the 19th.  I would expect more dates very soon.

TheLink

the Boston show is on NextTickets and they go on sale 8/12.