Questions about Z

Started by EC, Aug 13, 2005, 06:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EC

All right.  Man I'm so sick of the damn computer.  You guys are gonna know the answers to these questions, and I don't, so...

1.  How come Z is being released on badman?  Is badman a subsidiary of RCA/ATO?  I've missed something, and I'm feeling confused about it.  Or maybe they're two separate things?

2.  Is Z going to be a Double LP?  Because some places are saying that it is, and I thought it was going to be 10 songs or something.

Thank you and good night.

If anybody has website technical expertise and feels like helping me, I am having a very bad time tonight.  :)

darkglow

aMillionDreams

Sorry to hear about your troubles, EC. I can't help you with your website, but here are some answers to your questions...

I believe that Badman is distributing the vinyl and ATO is distributing the CD, like they did with with 'It Still Moves'.  I don't know if the two companies are affliated or not.  

I don't think that it will be two LPs, the version that I've been listening to is ten tracks and 43 minutes long.
The Unofficial Official MMJ Guitar Tabs Archive
[url="http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/"]http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/[/url]

Jellyfish

Yes...Z is much shorter than ISM.
The fact that my hearts beating
is all the proof you need

EC

hmmmm...  Okay, yeah, it looks like the badman guys are releasing the viny.  Thanks, dudes.  

ChiefOKONO

i may be able to help with the website stuff. email me if you want at:

qfg@yahoo.com

EC

Quotei may be able to help with the website stuff. email me if you want at:

qfg@yahoo.com
Thank you ChiefCrowe! :)  They're apparently rebooting in Phoenix, so hopefully it'll be working again soon.

But you're very kind to offer help.  :):)

hipkink

Badman is owned by a guy named Dylan Magierek. It's an independant label. they have a ton of cool stuff - check out the dakota suite, hayden, and mark kozelek's (of red house painters) album of all ac/dc covers. you also might remember patrick park, who opened up for the jacket a couple of years back. i just know that dylan has a good relationship with the guys, so that might have something to do with badman releasing the vinyl.  
You came around when I needed you, now I'm up to my neck in you.