Carl's Dance Moves!!!!!!!!

Started by sweatboard, Jul 24, 2005, 01:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sweatboard

That man can play the hell out of a guitar but how bout his onstage moves.  I'd like to go on record as saying they are H-O-T.  My friend says "he's a great guitarist but the dancing around onstage is very "WHITE" and "Unusual".  I say it rocks all the more because I can identify with those moves.  GO Carl!!!!!!  Make the white man proud.
There's Still Time.........

EC

QuoteThat man can play the hell out of a guitar but how bout his onstage moves.  I'd like to go on record as saying they are H-O-T.  My friend says "he's a great guitarist but the dancing around onstage is very "WHITE" and "Unusual".  I say it rocks all the more because I can identify with those moves.  GO Carl!!!!!!  Make the white man proud.
Brian, do you have a man-crush on Carl?

sweatboard

haha, I've only got one man crush.......................

tomEisenbraun

The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

primushead

Well, with Carl you've got the looks and general coolness of being a guitar player.  But with Bill Gates, you've got the financial security.  I'd go with Bill Gates. :)

EC

(I think it's totally awesome that there's a debate between whether or not Carl or Bill Gates is a better catch.  AND it's the boys who are debating.  You go boys!)

whothrewthecake

sweatboard

I can't believe this is even up for debate, I mean just look at Bill in that picture.........It makes me just want to lick his mustard stain.

whothrewthecake

well i do have to agree with you....he has a definite "come hither" look that can't be denied.

peanut butter puddin surprise

Quotewell i do have to agree with you....he has a definite "come hither" look that can't be denied.

man love with Bill Gates?  (scratches head and figures up dump truck full of money to make me do that....)
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there