I think...hell

Started by primushead, Sep 08, 2005, 06:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

primushead

Damn...the new stream of Jim doing ITIGTH is tight!   What a sweet video!  Does anyone know where it was recorded?

corey

If I'm not mistaken, that's the infamous "parking garage video" from the documentary that was made overseas a few years ago.

CC

'I will be there when you die' was done in the parking garage, this one's somewhere outside. I believe it was Groningen.

EC

Groningen.  That is my favourite word for today.

peanut butter puddin surprise

QuoteGroningen.  That is my favourite word for today.

That's really odd.  I had two neighbors back in my army days whose last name was Gronigen.  They were incredibly racist and stupid and swinging weirdos.  
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

chriss

is the stream not working for anybody else?

EC

QuoteThat's really odd.  I had two neighbors back in my army days whose last name was Gronigen.  They were incredibly racist and stupid and swinging weirdos.
Well, that's obviously why I love it!!  ;)

Chris, you have to cut and paste the link directly into your Real Player (or at least, that's what I had to do. :))

Well, that's obviously why I love it!!  ;)

Chris, you have to cut and paste the link directly into your Real Player (or at least, that's what I had to do. :))

Hah!  If I'm swinging with anyone, it wasn't them.  Maybe the lady, but definitely not the dude.  ;)

EC

QuoteHah!  If I'm swinging with anyone, it wasn't them.  Maybe the lady, but definitely not the dude.  ;)
There was this one swinger couple who used to come into a restaurant I used to work at evey Tuesday night.  They were really really awesome people, but ultimately, they tried to make their way through the entire wait staff.

I'm fairly sure that nobody took them up on their offer...

Their last name was not Groningen.  But they did like Gewurztraminer.  ;)

This little video of I Think I'm Going to Hell is really amazing, and everybody should watch it.

There was this one swinger couple who used to come into a restaurant I used to work at evey Tuesday night.  They were really really awesome people, but ultimately, they tried to make their way through the entire wait staff.

I'm fairly sure that nobody took them up on their offer...

Their last name was not Groningen.  But they did like Gewurztraminer.  ;)

This little video of I Think I'm Going to Hell is really amazing, and everybody should watch it.

and now for something completely different!

primushead

BIGVICLBI

The colors remind me of a tunnel in Imagination Land in Disney World. "Imagination...Imagination...."God I loved that place with Fig the dragon and that trippy dude.

ratsprayer

i just watched, and its fanfuckingtabulous.  thats the only way i know to describe it.   :o

Danko71

Here's hoping this one makes it back into the live set. What a monumental encore that would be. One of my super favorites, spooky as hell...

wordawg

That's really odd.  I had two neighbors back in my army days whose last name was Gronigen.  They were incredibly racist and stupid and swinging weirdos.  

Never knew about the army thang, JC.

din'tknowordawg
the future is Ginger