Z at amazon.co.jp

Started by dragonboy, Sep 05, 2005, 07:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragonboy

Just checked amazon.co.jp to find that Z will be released in Japan on Sept 21, nearly 2 weeks before the US release!
Only 15 days to go!!!  :) :D ;D
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

Tore

Timezones you know...  ???

EC

QuoteTimezones you know...  ???
hahahaha!  Is that why Japan is exceeding in technology?  :)

dragonboy

hahahaha!  Is that why Japan is exceeding in technology?  :)

I think that's all the raw rish & crab brains that they eat.  ;)

14days to go!!!  :) :D ;D
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

EC

hee hee, I just noticed your sig line!  :)

dragonboy

I've done nothing for the last few days but spread the good word of First Blood. They're gonna be big in Japan at this rate!  ;)

EC

QuoteI've done nothing for the last few days but spread the good word of First Blood. They're gonna be big in Japan at this rate!  ;)
Have you seen how many people are checking them out?  It's preposterous!  Plus, I love reading their comments, because it helps me get my tongue styles a little straighter so that Brian doesn't make fun of me all the time.  ;)

sivalc

ive also noticed they have a live dvd available in japan anyone know if you can order this anywhere else as my japanese is a bit rusty

dragonboy

Quoteive also noticed they have a live dvd available in japan

Really?!! I live in Japan but have never seen one - where did you see it Sivalc? Please let me know.
Thanks  :)

dragonboy

Just checked on amazon.co.jp & all that comes up is Bonnaroo.
I'm in HMV & Tower Records every other day & I'm pretty sure there isn't one.

dragonboy

The japanese CD was released yesterday but my Amazon.co.jp copy didn't ship!!!  >:( >:( >:(
I'm will be going to HMV & Tower Records before work (about 3hrs from now) I'm hoping they have a copy in stock.
Please send your good luck wishes!

EC

QuoteThe japanese CD was released yesterday but my Amazon.co.jp copy didn't ship!!!  >:( >:( >:(
I'm will be going to HMV & Tower Records before work (about 3hrs from now) I'm hoping they have a copy in stock.
Please send your good luck wishes!
GOOOOD LUUUUCK TOOOO YYOOOOUUU!!!!   :D

Even though you're a stinker cuz you get it early. ;)

dragonboy