How wild are MMJ shows...

Started by Nikkogino, Oct 06, 2005, 10:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragonboy

This is where someone on the forum writes back & says "That jock was me Muthafucker!!!"  :-[
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

JacketGal

QuoteThis is where someone on the forum writes back & says "That jock was me Muthafucker!!!"  :-[

Holy Shite, it was you? ;)
But seein you feels good, and its always understood.
That anything much sweeter would make me die.

EC

QuoteThis is where someone on the forum writes back & says "That jock was me Muthafucker!!!"  :-[
I can hear myself yell when Jim asks if anybody knows who Gillian Welch is from the Nashville show last year.   [smiley=rock.gif]

dragonboy

That's different, Jim asked for participation. No need to send the Mounted Police over to your house just yet  ;)

Did you shout "She Fucking Rocks!"?  [smiley=rock.gif]
 ;)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

EC

Hahaha.  No, I think it was more of a surprised "Ooooohhh!!"

hahaha.  I'm never cool in the yelling situations.  One time I yelled "Patrick fucking rocks!!", and, it was between songs, and all the people around me kind of looked at me.  ha.

A couple of years ago I was "doored" by a cab, and as I saw the door open, going full throttle, and realizing that I was about to smash, I yelled "Oh no!"  Instead of "What the fuck!!", or something a little more appropriate to the situation.   [smiley=rock.gif]