Started by ChiefCrowe, Oct 06, 2005, 11:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChiefOKONO

anyone?

ISM sold about 100K right?

Nikkogino

probably a little bit more than ISM.

primushead

I could see it becoming gold...not in a heartbeat, but over a long period of time.

darkglow

i think we're being a bit modest here.. i mean c'mon.. i've been hearing of all sorts of places around here selling every single copy they had.. and.. AND.. i stopped by FYE to pick up another copy (dont ask.. i was in an unfamiliar town and didnt know where any other record stores were) and as i was paying for my cd.. "what a wonderful man" came on the stereo system in the store.. i chuckled a bit and then the clerk was like "yeah.. we've sold like 4 of those today.. it's really weird because most of the stuff people buy from this store is like rap and stuff.. and it's weird that we've sold that many good cds today."

dragonboy

I think you're right.
I can see it selling A LOT more than ISM.
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

rob

I've created Z threads on some general music forums I belong to....with links to this site so people can hear Wordless Chorus and Off The Record. I also wrote how it's getting rave reviews all over.....some people will buy it even if they're unfamiliar with the band, simply cuz of the rave reviews.
"demon eyes are watchin' everywhere"

realdeal

Quoteprobably a little bit more than ISM.

I would have to agree. ISM sold around 127,000 units. Im expecting no more that 200,000 units moved.