Miles of Music Top Sellers this Week

Started by LaurieBlue, Oct 10, 2005, 08:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaurieBlue

//www.milesofmusic.com

Also, just for grins, read through the reviews in Amazon.com.  I really DO need to get some work done today :-).

Laurie

09.29.05 - 10.05.05
01. Curt Kirkwood - Snow
02. Ryan Adams - Jacksonville City Nights
03. Kevin Gordon - O Come Look At The Burning    
04. Farmers - Loaded
05. Big Sweet Life: The Songs of Jon Dee Graham - Various
06. Gas Money - 22 Dollars
06. Old 97's - Alive & Wired
08. 500 Miles To Memphis - 500 Miles To Memphis
08. Diesel Doug and The Long Haul - Mistakes Were Made
08. James McMurtry - Childish Things
10. Mike Stinson - Last Fool At The Bar
10. My Morning Jacket - Z
10. Sounds Like Fall - Wolf Is At The Door
10. Wrinkle Neck Mules - Liza EP

Angry Ewok

My friend and I agreed the other day that something is deeply wrong with all of the people in the world who don't go out and buy Z.

We just have to keep spreading the gospel.

--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

EC

Where in the WORLD did you get your picture AngryEwok?!  

peanut butter puddin surprise

QuoteMy friend and I agreed the other day that something is deeply wrong with all of the people in the world who don't go out and buy Z.

We just have to keep spreading the gospel.

Agreed, 1000%...get on the horn, blast yer friends with emails...i've been doin' it all!  (well, when I'm not in bed sick with this flu or whatever I have)
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

Angry Ewok

QuoteWhere in the WORLD did you get your picture AngryEwok?!  

I drew it, actually...

I hope everyone likes it.

QuoteAgreed, 1000%...get on the horn, blast yer friends with emails...i've been doin' it all!  (well, when I'm not in bed sick with this flu or whatever I have)

Well we've got a really good tactic - we wear our MMJ tour shirts to other concerts that we go to. I wore my Z shirt at an Alkaline Trio and My Chemical Romance concert Friday, and actually got tons of comments... one kid, dressed in full goth garb (or whatever you want to call it) walked up to me and said, "Hey, dude, Morning Jacket is better than any of the bands here!"... I was like, 'Damn straight, brother."
My buddy wore his Z to a Widespread Panic concert this Saturday - and also got tons of positive comments.

Z-Z-Zeeee Unit.

EC

You did?  It's Owl City with Patrick's Panda Bears?

That's awesome.  I like it a lot. :)

Angry Ewok

Credit and loving goes to the artist of Owl City (Kathleen Lolley?), I used the cityscape from an album cover scan, and dropped my panda in place behind it with photoshop...

EC

QuoteCredit and loving goes to the artist of Owl City (Kathleen Lolley?), I used the cityscape from an album cover scan, and dropped my panda in place behind it with photoshop...

Beautiful!! :)