Please O Please Acoustic Citsuoca 2!!!!

Started by Nikkogino, Oct 28, 2005, 02:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nikkogino

I hope they record the Nov. 5th solo acoustic for a cd release.  I am dying for another acoustic citsuoca.  That album is so crisp, and displays the talent of that Jim James fellow.  Anyway, what five tracks do you think would deserve to be on part 2?

I'd have to go with this tracklist:

Death Is the Easy Way
Knot Comes Loose
Picture of You
Where To Begin
Steam Engine

corey

Fuck an EP. Bring on a full acoustic album. I think that every time that I listen to the EP.

Chills

Excellent idea!!

Strangulation
Steam Engine
I Think I'm Going To Hell
Don Dante
Suspicious Minds

Nikkogino

QuoteFuck an EP. Bring on a full acoustic album. I think that every time that I listen to the EP.

That would be cool also, but if they were going to release a full live album, i would rather have a regular, full band live album....and then they could release 5 song acoustic eps in between each album.

sweatboard

I needed it most
I Will Be There When You Die
It Beats For You
If It Smashes Down
Nahville To Kentucky
There's Still Time.........

Nikkogino

QuoteI needed it most
I Will Be There When You Die
It Beats For You
If It Smashes Down
Nahville To Kentucky

i was going to say "it beats for you" but i think it would be too hard to do acoustic.

tomEisenbraun

oh trust me. if Jim can pull off "Off the Record" they can do it beats 4 u.
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

Nikkogino

I really want to hear picture of you acoustic with the band helping to sing harmonies.

Can you imagine how good that would sound with the whole band singing backing vocals.

"Sorryyyyyyy again, you know I.....
-"Cut your little Head"

CLASSIC

dragonboy

Quoteoh trust me. if Jim can pull off "Off the Record" they can do it beats 4 u.

Well said!
Right now the XFM session is the closest we have to a 2nd Acoustic Citsuoca.

Off the Record & Wordless are amazing...
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.