Wordless Chorus on the radio

Started by Elizanne33, Nov 04, 2005, 01:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elizanne33

I hadn't been listening to music in my car for the last couple of days. Last night I suddenly had a very strong urge to turn on the radio, and Wordless Chorus was on.  :)

LaurieBlue

QuoteI hadn't been listening to music in my car for the last couple of days. Last night I suddenly had a very strong urge to turn on the radio, and Wordless Chorus was on.  :)

No kidding?!  Where?  Commercial Radio?  What city/state?  College radio?

Details Please :-)

Laurie

Elizanne33

The radio station is KFOG 104.5 in San Francisco. It was part of their New Releases Thursday line up. This is the only radio station in the bay area that has played My Morning Jacket as far as I know. They played Golden a few times when It Still Moves came out.  Jim did a live in studio version of Golden for them also.

Coltrane

Yeah, XPN in Philly is playing Z an awful lot. It was their featured record the week or two after it came out and they've been playing just about every track.............it always makes the shitty drive to work just a little bit better!
....as mayor of Drugachusettes, I declare this pizza to be...AWESOME!!!

SmoothOprtr

Wednesday night  WXRT in Chicago played Off the Record.
The only two things in life that make it worth livin Is guitars that tune good and firm feelin women