Louisville show offer

Started by kinghenry, Dec 10, 2005, 12:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kinghenry

hey guys, im new to the board and haven't seen anywhere where there have been shows up for grabs...maybe i just haven't looked in the right places...anyway,

i have a killer soundboard copy of the 11.23.05 Homecoming show at the Palace (jim alludes to being sick towards the end of the show)...  this was played live on fm if i'm not mistaken

if it's cool with the band and the rules here,
i'll offer up This awesome show for BnP (blanks and postage)....you mail me the blank discs and a return postage paid envelope and i'll be happy to burn em for you---

II'll take the first 5, but probably won't have a whole lot of time to do more....maybe these 5 offer it back up

setlist below:
Disc 1
Wordless Chorus
It Beats 4 U
Gideon
One Big Holiday
What a Wonderful Man
Lowdown
I Will Sing You Songs
Golden
Sooner
I Think I'm Going to Hell
 DISC 2
Set 2 Lay Low
Off the Record
Dondante
Dancefloorz
Anytime
(Louisville Pride)
I Will Be There When You Die*
Bermuda Highway*
At Dawn
Run Thru
Mageetah
Comment * - Jim James solo

cheers,
glad to be aboard
kinghenry

cmccubbin25

go to www.archive.org...its already on there...both the FM broadcast and an actual recording from the show
Visit [url="http://www.37flood.com"]http://www.37flood.com[/url] for Louisville music news.

johnbky

Hey kinghenry...
Is the "soundboard" copy you have really that much better than the archive.org FM broadcast mentioned above?

Jellyfish

Quotehey guys, im new to the board and haven't seen anywhere where there have been shows up for grabs...maybe i just haven't looked in the right places...anyway,

i have a killer soundboard copy of the 11.23.05 Homecoming show at the Palace (jim alludes to being sick towards the end of the show)...  this was played live on fm if i'm not mistaken

if it's cool with the band and the rules here,
i'll offer up This awesome show for BnP (blanks and postage)....you mail me the blank discs and a return postage paid envelope and i'll be happy to burn em for you---

II'll take the first 5, but probably won't have a whole lot of time to do more....maybe these 5 offer it back up

setlist below:
Disc 1
Wordless Chorus
It Beats 4 U
Gideon
One Big Holiday
What a Wonderful Man
Lowdown
I Will Sing You Songs
Golden
Sooner
I Think I'm Going to Hell
DISC 2
Set 2 Lay Low
Off the Record
Dondante
Dancefloorz
Anytime
(Louisville Pride)
I Will Be There When You Die*
Bermuda Highway*
At Dawn
Run Thru
Mageetah
Comment * - Jim James solo

cheers,
glad to be aboard
kinghenry

Welcome to the board....that is a very nice gesture..I already have the show but maybe some of our dial up members that can't d/l might want it.
The fact that my hearts beating
is all the proof you need

johnbky

Yes, but if any dial-up users think they would still be able to manage a 150MB file, I have the show available in mp3 format.  Just check out this thread for more info...

http://www.mymorningjacket.com/cgi-local/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=theshows;action=display;num=1133331555

kinghenry

naw, this won't sound any better than the FM broadcast...however, the person I got it from edited out all the radio host banter....this is pretty much straightforward MMJ (w/ no mention of this being "live on KBFA...!" or whatever.....

soundboard show...no radio host banter

cheers
kinghenry