tonight i wanna celebrate with you

Started by falconfox, Jan 27, 2006, 10:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

falconfox

does anyone konw the lyrics to the song tonight i wanna celebrate with you of of chapter 2: learning? also, how come i never hear this song in concert?

Jellyfish

Quotedoes anyone konw the lyrics to the song tonight i wanna celebrate with you of of chapter 2: learning? also, how come i never hear this song in concert?

Maybe because they don't play it much.
 ;D

Just kidding....it is on one of those 05 shows...not sure which one.Try googling for the lyrics.
The fact that my hearts beating
is all the proof you need

BH

Actually, on the early '05 shows I have seen the Dylan song "Tonight I'll Be Staying Here With You" (Cat's Cradle, '05 Bonnaroo, Randolf Street Festival) but I can't say that I have ever noticed "Tonight I Wanna Celebrate With You" on a setlist ever.  Too bad, I too enjoy that song, as well as a lot of Chapter 2.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

tomEisenbraun

i love these little challenges. i'll post in a few minutes with what i think the lyrics are...

The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

tomEisenbraun

tonite i wanna celebrate with you
let's forget now and let's begin a-new
cuz in this land of broken dreams
where money means most everything
i think i need to celebrate with you...

tonite i wanna celebrate with you
troubles of today are finally through
fireworks go off tonight
it'll be just like the 4th of july
and all because i celebrate with you...

and they say:
"God bless...God bless the US"

(wasn't too hard actually...i love how weird the lyrics are)
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

falconfox

Hey thanks. i have tried googling the lyrics, but all the sites have the song listed as lyrics unknown

Jellyfish

QuoteActually, on the early '05 shows I have seen the Dylan song "Tonight I'll Be Staying Here With You" (Cat's Cradle, '05 Bonnaroo, Randolf Street Festival) but I can't say that I have ever noticed "Tonight I Wanna Celebrate With You" on a setlist ever.  Too bad, I too enjoy that song, as well as a lot of Chapter 2.

You are right....I was thinking of the wrong song. ;)
The fact that my hearts beating
is all the proof you need