How I Met Your Mother

Started by Coltrane, Feb 27, 2006, 09:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coltrane

okay. So I was just watching this show on CBS  (it's mildly entertaining, and it has Doogie Howser), and at the end they usually have a song playing over a little montage of each character as they complete the episode, a la Scrubs, but not as long.

Well, this time the song was "Off The Record."

So now, "How I Met Your Mother" is the officially the coolest show on television, and I will watch it religiously from now until it's inevitable cancellation. Then I will defend it's right to exist to CBS through an unparalleled writing campaign that may or may not feature new and amazing curse words that I have created to showcase this new level of anger that only a shitty station like CBS can produce in an otherwise docile human being.

or something...
....as mayor of Drugachusettes, I declare this pizza to be...AWESOME!!!

marktwain

Yeah, I just saw/heard it.  Was flipping around and heard "off the record" playing.  I've never seen the show before, but maybe I should start watching.  In addition to Doogie, there was the hot redhead from 'American Pie.'

Doogie Loves MMJ!

tdan

Well the music is your special friend
Dance on fire as it intends
Music is your only friend
Until the end

tdan

Doogie's character on that show can be pretty effin funny at times.
Well the music is your special friend
Dance on fire as it intends
Music is your only friend
Until the end

SMc55

What is How I Met Your Mother? (Sounds like Jeopardy ;)) Is it a sitcom? Isn't Doogie Howser the boy who was a doctor?

BH

Alex, I'll take Costume Orgy Parties for $500.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

SMc55

QuoteAlex, I'll take Costume Orgy Parties for $500.

LOL!!!

ratsprayer

QuoteWhat is How I Met Your Mother? (Sounds like Jeopardy ;)) Is it a sitcom? Isn't Doogie Howser the boy who was a doctor?

yeah it's a sitcom, and yes doogie howser was the genius 6 year old who scored perfect SAT's.   :D

peanut butter puddin surprise

Besides the MMJ at the end, this is the best reason to watch this show.  8)
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

ratsprayer

this is my favourite thread now, folks.