Main Menu

Z's B-Sides

Started by SiouxTribe, Feb 27, 2006, 09:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SiOuxTribe

Taking a look at the making of Z video, I notice while the camera pans down their song list, a few songs come up of interest:

1. Devil's Peanut Butter
2. How Could I Know (I know this is available somehow, isnt it also called Oxen or something?)
3. Milking Song
4. Chills
5. Thanks 2 Bird

The only one that is on the album and not on the list is Into The Woods...so perhaps it is one of those songs but with a name change.
Do you think we will get to hear any of these songs in the near future?

Passion dripping from the coyote's eyes,
He can taste his blood,
An' blood never lies,
Pale face die. - Kiedis

dragonboy

Chills is on the Japanese copy of Z + I think the LP too.
The original version is on the TF/AD demos (hopefully) due later this year  :)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

BH

Chills and How Could I Know is on the Off the Record Single.  I got it for 6 bucks on ebay including shipping.  Well worth it for two new songs.

I'd pay 10 bucks to hear Devil's Peanut Butter alone.  What a name!  That's got to be good.  Do you eat that with Belzebub's Jelly?
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

SiOuxTribe

Nah man, you eat that with nutella, ginger peach jam, honey and pita bread!
He can taste his blood,
An' blood never lies,
Pale face die. - Kiedis

theonlyone

QuoteTaking a look at the making of Z video, I notice while the camera pans down their song list, a few songs come up of interest:

1. Devil's Peanut Butter
2. How Could I Know (I know this is available somehow, isnt it also called Oxen or something?)
3. Milking Song
4. Chills
5. Thanks 2 Bird

The only one that is on the album and not on the list is Into The Woods...so perhaps it is one of those songs but with a name change.
Do you think we will get to hear any of these songs in the near future?

What is this making of Z video you speak of???

SiOuxTribe

Its here on the website, go to the main page.
He can taste his blood,
An' blood never lies,
Pale face die. - Kiedis

MMJ_fanatic

QuoteChills and How Could I Know is on the Off the Record Single.  I got it for 6 bucks on ebay including shipping.  Well worth it for two new songs.

I'd pay 10 bucks to hear Devil's Peanut Butter alone.  What a name!  That's got to be good.  Do you eat that with Belzebub's Jelly?

what label is it on?  ATO?
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

BH

what label is it on?  ATO?

ATO/RCA Records
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

MMJ_fanatic

Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.