Heartbreakin Man EP

Started by orbison, Mar 12, 2006, 03:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

orbison

Hello. I am struggling trying to find a cd copy of the Heartbreakin Man EP.
Can anyone help me out? Point me in the right direction?
thanks

Easy Morning Rebel

Maybe you can try EBay?!
Sometimes you get lucky there.
[url="http://www.last.fm/user/SoAlive/"]http://www.last.fm/user/SoAlive/[/url]

Even cowgirls get the blues

sweatboard

It's the only thing that I'm still in search of, if you find out how to get a copy let me know.  I've seen them on e-bay from time to time but they have always been to expensive for me.  It's way out of print so your going to have to find a used copy.
There's Still Time.........

Jellyfish

QuoteIt's the only thing that I'm still in search of, if you find out how to get a copy let me know.  I've seen them on e-bay from time to time but they have always been to expensive for me.  It's way out of print so your going to have to find a used copy.

Ed Zachery....EBAY is your best bet...I have been looking for a long time as well.
The fact that my hearts beating
is all the proof you need

wellfleet

i managed to get it on Ebay but it cost me almost 40$ and it was ruthless bidding to the last minute.
it's really cool lookin' though...
they tend to get snapped up pretty quickly, same goes for the LPs of AD or TF with the demo cd. i've seen those go up to 70$ and more...
good luck!
everything sucks. really.

orbison

how about the TF lp with the bonus 7
how much does that go for?

BH

I look on eBay all the time and I never see it.  The only song from it that is not available elsewhere is R.I.P.V.G.  Can someone tell me about this song.  Is it a "real" song?  I am very curious.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

Angry Ewok

RIPVG is a nice acoustic piece, a little over 2 minutes long... it is a real song, and it's a pretty nice one... I might be able to e-mail a sample of it, if you like?

That's legal, right?

???
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

whothrewthecake

QuoteI look on eBay all the time and I never see it.  The only song from it that is not available elsewhere is R.I.P.V.G.  Can someone tell me about this song.  Is it a "real" song?  I am very curious.

i purchased it on itunes.

MMJ_fanatic

QuoteHello. I am struggling trying to find a cd copy of the Heartbreakin Man EP.
Can anyone help me out? Point me in the right direction?
thanks

Ebay or Gemm.com are your best bets.  sometimes netsoundsmusic.com works too.  Happy hunting!
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

realdeal

Quotei managed to get it on Ebay but it cost me almost 40$ and it was ruthless bidding to the last minute.
it's really cool lookin' though...
they tend to get snapped up pretty quickly, same goes for the LPs of AD or TF with the demo cd. i've seen those go up to 70$ and more...
good luck!

40 DOLLARS!!! Are you mad?!?!?!

Oz

That EP used to be in almost every record store in Holland until a while ago, but lately I haven't seen it here anymore either. However, don't go spendibng 40 dollar on it, because indeed all it has that isn't on the early recordings disc is the song R.I.P.V.G. and that kinda sounds like Jim on a lazy, not very inspired day. It's okay, it's nice, but it's a bit average. It's good enough for a few listens and I wouldn't go as far as saying you should avoid it, but it's definitely not worth 40 dollars....
I'm ready when you are

wellfleet

i know, i know... but at the time, i was making lots of money and living at home, so it wasn't such an extravagance...
and it's the curse of being a completist, i have to have everything... i also paid a pretty penny for MMJ does Gold Hole 7"... i'm a lot more rational now.  :)

orbison

how much do these go for usually?

tennessee fire lp with bonus 7 inch
bad jazz
gold hole

wellfleet

never seen TF album with bonus 7 inch on eBay, only the bonus cd.
bad jazz and gold hole, it depends, but usually from mid-20 to upper-40 US bucks. the people who seek those out usually REALLY REALLY want them, ya know?