Did I Win Something?

Started by ycartrob, May 12, 2006, 08:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ycartrob

So, sometimes if I feel like I am listening to one thing too much and I'll put it down for a month so's I don't burn out on it (ie Radiohead-OK Computer, every Led Zeppelin album, etc...). So, I did that with Z and I put it on the I-pod mix to do some grass cutting this week. Anytime comes on and I felt like I had won something; it was odd, but I turned around and looked up the driveway, half expecting to see Ed McMahon coming down the drive with one of those big Publisher's Clearninghouse checks.

And the feeling didn't pass, I felt that way the entire song. Perhaps I have won something! Anyone?

corey

Great post. Love it. You put a big smile on my face.

ManNamedTruth

My Morning Jacket is a gift. We all won something. 8)
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

dragonboy

No kidding!
Discovering MMJ is like winning the lottery, listening to their music enriches your life.
I really do mean that  :)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

EC

Tracy, you win a prize for possibly saying the best thing ever.  I think that should be a quote somewhere.  It made my eyes tear up.  

Man I dig you. :)

sweatboard

QuoteTracy, you win a prize for possibly saying the best thing ever.  I think that should be a quote somewhere.  It made my eyes tear up.  

Man I dig you. :)

Now YOU'RE makeing MY eyes tear up.  I feel the Love of everyone, then I...............explode into tears!!!!!!
There's Still Time.........

ycartrob

now I am getting weepy.

Shit, I love you guys!

primushead

Here you go everyone.  Turn those frowns upside down. 8)