The Leather Kids

Started by banjohead, May 03, 2006, 08:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EC

now i have the dandy warhols in my head, too.  a kind of warped medley:  "baby let's go - o - oooo, every day-ay-ay should be... one big hooooooolidaaaaaaaaay ahhhhhhhhhh" (the big yell at the end is added from the nashville show.  hot.)

ratsprayer

QuoteOne of the first arguments my wife and I ever got into (when we were dating) was over my philosophy that every day is a holiday. In fact, her words were, "Every day is a holiday to you". She meant it as a slam, but I was flattered.

I am hard to argue with; I rarely acknowledge reality.

ive heard reality has a liberal bias, anyway.   ;)

primushead

ive heard reality has a liberal bias, anyway.   ;)

Only the reality that is shown on ABC.  Damn hippies.

ratsprayer

Only the reality that is shown on ABC.  Damn hippies.

no one knows a hippy better than another hippy, you fuckin' hippy.   ;)

primushead

no one knows a hippy better than another hippy, you fuckin' hippy.   ;)

Cheers for fitting three 'hippies' and a 'fuckin' into one sentence :o

peanut butter puddin surprise

what was that about fuckin three hippies?
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

Godfather

One big holiday is the song i think is the most fun to listen to.  Isnt about the recording of the album?  i dont really care what its about because once u get your certain interpretation of lyrics its always a letdown when u hear the artist's.  I think its about escaping your monotonous everyday lifestyle in some form.  For them it is making music and seeing the reaction it gets from people like you and me.  For us it may be listening to a mmj album and being able to relax or let go.  So i think the leather kids are the fans who give the reaction to the music.
Without MMJ my state of Kentucky would only have horses, whiskey, tobacco, and weed, so thank you..

sweatboard

The Leather Kids know what the fuck its up......
There's Still Time.........

sweatboard

so what if were wearing plaid button down short sleves now.
There's Still Time.........

primushead

Quotewhat was that about fuckin three hippies?
;D