heart-stopping

Started by doeslittle, Jun 28, 2006, 10:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

doEVILslittle

lay low on vinyl in surround sound.......i can't breathe after hearing that....i was IN the catskill mountains with the boys at that moment....just in the studio....the wood paneling and high ceilings...i could feel every moment of it

i love this band, and would do anything for them

ColdCold_Lightning

The guitar work at the end of Lay Low is unbelievable.  The way the guitars play in unison in then go off in their own direction and then come back together again (I am sure there is a technical term for this) is just a masterful piece of art.

ManNamedTruth

QuoteThe guitar work at the end of Lay Low is unbelievable.  The way the guitars play in unison in then go off in their own direction and then come back together again (I am sure there is a technical term for this) is just a masterful piece of art.

Lay Low is my favorite jam. Thats a good description of the guitar work. I always liked the way weezer does that with the two guitars playing the same thing in unison.
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

Jaimoe

Lay Low is my favorite jam. Thats a good description of the guitar work. I always liked the way weezer does that with the two guitars playing the same thing in unison.

I've heard Duane Allman and Dickey Betts' pioneering twin lead playing described as "dual lead hamonies" and/or "interlocking lead guitars". And really, there's nothing innovative or original about Lay Low, but the song clearly kicks major ass.

doEVILslittle

I've heard Duane Allman and Dickey Betts' pioneering twin lead playing described as "dual lead hamonies" and/or "interlocking lead guitars". And really, there's nothing innovative or original about Lay Low, but the song clearly kicks major ass.

dual leads...

all i'm sayin....

is

thin lizzy