Hot Burrito Love

Started by Chills, Jul 30, 2006, 05:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chills

Shit, this is the greatest thing ever. Officially
Thanks aMD!!
I'm going to cry now  :'(

aMD

I am totally with you, Chills.  Great song, awesome version.  It took me a lot of hunting to finally find that one.  Also, I heard that they may eventually release this track as a b-side some day.  you hear it first!

I don't want no one no one no one but you to love me...
 ;D

Chills

Thangs again for finding this one. It would've been quite a shame if this got lost forever.
And they should def. release it as a b-side.

dragonboy

Jim at his reverb soaked best! Def my fav of the tracks that I've downloaded so far.
Wow, just wow...
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

fitzcarraldo

:o

Sums up how I'm thinkin, feelin these daze.  :'(

That is something else. Yeah just Wow!

dragonboy

Hope everything is okay TK...

The more I listen to this track the more surprised I am that they let aMD put this one up here (not that I'm complaining!) Seriously though, this is could/should be officially released somewhere. Let's hope it does appear as a B-side or whatever, I'd happily pay to have an original  :)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

Chills

The more I listen to this track the more surprised I am that they let aMD put this one up here (not that I'm complaining!) Seriously though, this is could/should be officially released somewhere.

Good point, it's definitely more than release-worthy
I'm listening to this again by the way.

JacketGal

QuoteShit, this is the greatest thing ever. Officially
Thanks aMD!!
I'm going to cry now  :'(
That's exactly what I felt! What  an amazing performance! I have it on repeat.
But seein you feels good, and its always understood.
That anything much sweeter would make me die.