Chicago MMJ Listening Party!

Started by NickFryerMusic.Com, Aug 14, 2006, 12:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NickFryerMusic.Com

who in chicago wants to party while listening to Okonokos? please reply. details will follow. ;D

Jernigan

I'm game!

I live in Hoffman Estates/Schaumburg area.

Let me know.

Cheers,
MJ

ultravisitor

fitzcarraldo

Jernigan

Is there an actual set time/date?

Or is this just to see if enough people would
even show to have one?

Just curious....

Cheers,
MJ

Jernigan

Nevermind, I just read the listening parties thread. I see how it works now.

Cheers everybody,
-MJ

JacketGal

I wonder if we should combine our parties or have a couple parties, Nick? I checked out AliveOne (maybe you're that guy?). They want to have a party on Sept. 20th. The manager said about 4 people contacted him, so for sure there's a party on that date at that place. (I can't make that one - I have a class that I cannot get out of...:()

Any ideas, suggestions, dates that we should be thinking about.
Does anyone know when we'll get the listening party goods? ; D
But seein you feels good, and its always understood.
That anything much sweeter would make me die.

NickFryerMusic.Com

not sure where or when. i was thinking possibly the Seven Ten Lounge. MMJ + Bowling= Fun. we would have to shell out some dough to rent the place for this option. my other thought  MMJ + BBQ + Beach= Good Times. This option would be free. let's take a vote.

I'm all for combining the parties. not sure when the goods are comming. Hopefully soon I Can't Wait.

Jernigan

I'm all about the beach.......if that don't pan out, I'd be more than happy to host out here at my place. I have a grill, and a decent size backyard....and a extra fridge in the garage filled with brewskis........