Conan O'Brien!

Started by McGuire, Jul 28, 2005, 06:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chunt983

Conan rocks, he is a lil strange and he is goofy as hell but his musical guests are awesome.

McGuire

All right, all right I'll ask her. Miss, miss! Do you know where the high school girls hang out around here? What? What? That's right, I'm the asshole! I'm the asshole!

sweatboard

Oct 13th..........Nice Job Mcguire!!!!!!  You made it happen baby, You're so frickin MONEY!!!!!
There's Still Time.........

EC

Quotehttp://www.rcarecords.com/
You see what I see? :D
How EXCITING!!!  Yay!

I'll have to go to a friend's house who has cable.  :)

Nice work, McGuire.  

EC

On another note, why is the Z date TBA...  I thought they'd got a date for it.

Oh fuck, please don't let them push it again.  UNLESS there's a very good reason, like they're doing something really awesome to it.

corey

Nice!!!

Not to be a naysayer, but if RCA is behind them, I doubt that it was McGuire's running into Conan that got them booked.
Not trying to be a dick, I'm just sayin'...

(although it makes for a great story)

EC

QuoteNice!!!

Not to be a naysayer, but if RCA is behind them, I doubt that it was McGuire's running into Conan that got them booked.
Not trying to be a dick, I'm just sayin'...

(although it makes for a great story)

Stop being such a dick, motherfucker.  Maybe McGuire is Conan's friend.

(I'm just kidding about the dick and motherfucker part.  I just felt like swearing.  ;))

corey

It's fun to curse sometimes.... just not in front of younglings.
:)

EC

QuoteIt's fun to curse sometimes.... just not in front of younglings.

True.  :)
(Wait, you don't mean that I did that, do you?  Did I?)

corey

No.... I was just sayin'. I used to curse all the time, but when I met my wife and future step-son, I had to tone it back 'cause I wasn't used to being around young'uns all the time.

EC

Okaaay good.  I thought maybe I'd swore in front of him and nobody had told me.  

Now I'm thinking about how awesome he is.  :)

corey

No worries.

And yeah, he is awesome. :)

McGuire

Just for the record, Conan is not my friend. Please do not beg me for juicy stories.

I'm gonna catch up with you guys later. I'm gonna have a bathroom... go to the drink... in the bathroom.
All right, all right I'll ask her. Miss, miss! Do you know where the high school girls hang out around here? What? What? That's right, I'm the asshole! I'm the asshole!

sweatboard

Is McGuire Drunk?  
There's Still Time.........

SMc55

I always thought McGuire had heard the jacket were going to play on Conan again and made up a funny story as a way of telling us. Don't know though.

TheLink

what, you don't think he was really on his dodgeball team years ago?!

SMc55

Quotewhat, you don't think he was really on his dodgeball team years ago?!

Good point. Hadn't thought of that! Dodgeball veterans never lie so now I've changed my view and believe the whole story.
So... McGuire certainly knows Conan from back in the day, but says he's not his friend... There's a story there  ;)

PhOneWentDead

Wow - nice work...maybe you can have him get Paris Hilton on too...

Enrump

DÅLIGT! Nåt så jävulskt grymt...
I wonder when they're gonna show that episode in Sweden, I have to look it up man!

whothrewthecake

i marked this on the calendar. it's also my dad's birthday that day, so there will be lots of celebration!