OkOnOkOs Preorder!

Started by ChiefCrowe, Aug 23, 2006, 05:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChiefOKONO

ultravisitor

Can anyone tell me how much express shipping is?  I'd love to preorder it from the site, but I'm not sure it'll be worth the shipping cost.

SFTH

dragonboy

Hmm, still not sure what will be the quickest way for me to get a copy.
CC, do you know if there will be a Japanese release?
Thanks in advance  :)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

CC

QuoteHmm, still not sure what will be the quickest way for me to get a copy.
CC, do you know if there will be a Japanese release?
Thanks in advance  :)

I don't know.
I see it listed as a pre-order on the japanese HMV but that could be an import.

dragonboy

Yer I've been checking. Amazon.co.jp only has the US copy available at the moment. I'll have to pop into a record store & ask...
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

wordawg

Looks like it might be quicker for us eenglishh to get it somewhere else, unfortunately.
the future is Ginger

SMc55

Yeah, I preordered the last one and got it way after it was in the shops here. It's a pity because the band benefit financially from preorders.

Now I've written that I'm not sure if I'm right. I think they did last time.

Really looking forward to the DVD as well.

PhOneWentDead

tomEisenbraun

hey, whats the bonus track, then?
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

ChiefOKONO

DuDess

does anybody know, where I can order the DVD? on Amazon or elsewhere (european shop)?

ali

i'm sure they'll have a notice up in the news section when we can all order the dvd...

anyone have any ideas on when the international release of the cds will happen? just checked out the preorder & international shipping adds quite a bit to the cost of the albums.... if the release date is still ages away (for australia at least its usually a while after the US release date) i might have to fork out the extra cash, but it'd be good to know
love a song for the way it makes you feel