anyone going to conan?

Started by slimsloslider, Oct 13, 2005, 08:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

slimsloslider

i just stood in the rain for what seemed like hours (when it was actually about 35 minutes) for a standby ticket to see the band on conan. hopefully they let me in. anyone else going? if so, say hi. i'm number 26.

Coltrane

Ah, if only I didn't have to work. Lissa and I would be with you in 27 and 28!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
....as mayor of Drugachusettes, I declare this pizza to be...AWESOME!!!

tdan

Quotei just stood in the rain for what seemed like hours (when it was actually about 35 minutes) for a standby ticket to see the band on conan. hopefully they let me in. anyone else going? if so, say hi. i'm number 26.

Unfortunately not.  I hope you get in and show MMJ some love.  Conan had Cameron Crowe on last night.  I wonder if he will talk to MMJ about their role in Elizabethtown?
Well the music is your special friend
Dance on fire as it intends
Music is your only friend
Until the end

Clarkwork

Any mention of MMJ from Crowe last night?  
If you don't know for yourself, how could you ever know for me....

nkdgunner

No, there was no mention of the boys being on the show this evening. I actually thought there was going  to be some mention of em, but alas, no luck.
All Cameron and Conan takled about was how Cameron's kids thought a good name for the movie would be "Boom Boom, Plop, Plop." or some thing like that.
Can't wait for tonight though.....my hope is they will play Off The Record

LaurieBlue

I don't know where I heard this and if it was just hearsay, but I swear someone (not on this board) said they were going to play "Anytime."  

corey

I heard that it is a possibility as well.... and I also heard it from someone not on this board.