My Morning Jacket Highjack

Started by Bigsky, Nov 23, 2011, 11:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigsky

I just walked into a bar and highjacked the juke box with Steam Engine...love it

Any other MMJ highjacks out there?

e_wind

Not to long ago I did the same, put on steam engine, and a guy came up to me to ask what it was cause it sounded so awesome.

I'm from louisville, so it was somewhat surprising that the dude have never even heard the name, but better late than never!
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

SaraBananaBear

When I go to the dentist I make them play My Morning Jacket because it makes me calmer, does that count? :thumbsup:
Europe ♥ My Morning Jacket

peafunk31

I hijack the juke box at a local watering hole every time I go in (although it's not that often). They have one of those internet jukes so the Jacket cataloge is fairly large. It's fun to watch peoples faces when "O is the One" gets cranked.  :thumbsup:
Homer no function beer well without.

youreveningcoat

I went on a cruise about 2 months ago and in one of the bars i kept playing their only jacket song the way that he sings
Do not spray into eyes, I have sprayed you into my eyes

smhoffmann02

Quote from: SaraBananaBear on Nov 24, 2011, 02:04 AM
When I go to the dentist I make them play My Morning Jacket because it makes me calmer, does that count? :thumbsup:

Totally.  MMJ is music therapy, IMO.
Give me a butt load of reverb on this one - just pile it on.

Luna Moth

Love the MMJ highjack. Most touch screen jukebox carry Okonokos so its usually Steam Engine. However my standard "highjack" is Mountain Jam or Terrapin Station.

zanjam

Not a hijack, but I was in H&M a few months back and they were playing Touch Me pt 2!!  Couldn't believe it.

My brother and I did play MMJ our entire Thanksgiving this year, so I guess we hijacked Thanksgiving.  No one complained!
anything + reverb always = better