How Could I know

Started by Willard1979, Dec 10, 2006, 04:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Willard1979

Can someone post this song in MP3 format? For those who don't know what I'm talking about...it's a Z Bonus Track, that's only available on iTunes, and unfortunately you can't buy the track without buying the entire album.  

Thanks!!

tomEisenbraun

It's also available on the Off The Record single (the one with 4 tracks, not just the 2). I don't know if posting is allowed since it's still in circulation and it can actually be bought (just in conjuction with the full album on iTunes).
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

rob

.....the 4 track CD-single is often on ebay.....
"demon eyes are watchin' everywhere"

aMD

I'm still looking for the version of this song that was an Okonokos bonus track.  It was an Itunes exclusive.  anyone?  I've already bought okonokos in two formats, I can't make myself dish out another 18 bucks for one track.

tomEisenbraun

hey aMD, you're thinking of How Do You Know. How Could I Know wasn't released on iTunes, but rather the other...

who fanned the fire that burned down the lake?
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

SiOuxTribe

so wait, which is a Okonokos bonus?  how DO you know or how COULD I know.

1, 2 ,3 ,4 things I .....
Passion dripping from the coyote's eyes,
He can taste his blood,
An' blood never lies,
Pale face die. - Kiedis

BH

Now I know why they used to call it Oxen.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

Willard1979

QuoteIt's also available on the Off The Record single (the one with 4 tracks, not just the 2). I don't know if posting is allowed since it's still in circulation and it can actually be bought (just in conjuction with the full album on iTunes).

Awesome, thanks!!  I just got one from ebay!  $5.75, including shipping.  Not a bad deal, considering it has 2 hard-to-get songs!!  ;D