Something cool happened to me today w/ MMJ

Started by meetinthehollows, Dec 13, 2006, 09:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

meetinthehollows

I was driving to my school and a fallen telephone wire shut down the main road.  I had to take a back road and go around a block where I had my window rolled down to talk to the police officer who was blocking the road.  As I was driving, I drove past a small music store and what song did I catch playing?  Run Thru.  I was dumbfounded because I live in Delaware.  MMJ is slowly catching on here, but this was completely out of the ordinary.  I thought it was an amazing coincidence that the road just happened to be closed at the same time the song was playing and my window was still rolled down.  Thought I'd share it.

ImagesAndSound

Everything happens for a reason.

My Morning Jacket is pretty much unknown where I live, which is odd because I live in Kentucky. But the few who do know of them, LOVE them. I am one of the lucky few ;)
Werner Herzog is God.

MMJ_fanatic

They definitely have a spooky synchronicity thing going on
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

JoAnn

I had to taxi my 17 year old son around the other day and he didn't want to hear MMJ in my CD player any longer.  He was grumpy and just ejected my CD.....the radio came on and One Big Holiday was playing on the radio...hahahaha.  :)
....JoAnn....

ycartrob

QuoteI had to taxi my 17 year old son around the other day and he didn't want to hear MMJ in my CD player any longer.  He was grumpy and just ejected my CD.....the radio came on and One Big Holiday was playing on the radio...hahahaha.  :)

I love that story! Thanks.

MMJ_fanatic

Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

ImagesAndSound

QuoteI had to taxi my 17 year old son around the other day and he didn't want to hear MMJ in my CD player any longer.  He was grumpy and just ejected my CD.....the radio came on and One Big Holiday was playing on the radio...hahahaha.  :)

Haha, wow.
Werner Herzog is God.

mmj37

Hahaha ;D ;D