Main Menu

Medium Rare?

Started by LET_THE_FETUS_ROCK, Nov 30, 2006, 10:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LET_THE_FETUS_ROCK

So I've been wondering this for sometime.

On bonaroo '04 recording right before Jim starts Way That He Sings someone in the crowd yells "Medium Rare" as if he is requesting a song.

Is This some obscure MMJ tune I've never heard or is he requesting something else?

Anyone have a clue?
I will be there when you die!

Loaded_Question

Perhaps "Livin' on a Prayer" by Bon Jovi?

dragonboy

QuotePerhaps "Livin' on a Prayer" by Bon Jovi?
;D
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

Dorothy_Mantooth

maybe he felt that was the temperature of the rock at that moment. a medium rare steak to me is generally perfect.
"[Adrien Brody] is a big hip-hop fan and plans on becoming a producer. He is being mentored by RZA."

mmj37

Quotemaybe he felt that was the temperature of the rock at that moment. a medium rare steak to me is generally perfect.
hahaha

BH

I think he was asking for something that wasn't too obscure, but something kind of obscure.  
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

primushead

Yeah I've heard that too.

There's also the girl in the crowd who answers Jim's "You are a very brave and very beautiful gang, and I salute you" with "We salute YOU Jim".  

Any other crowd dialogue that can be picked out?

primushead

QuoteI think he was asking for something that wasn't too obscure, but something kind of obscure.  

;D ;D ;D

bria

That year at Bonnaroo there was a band that played thursday night, I forget the name. They did a chant with the audience that was "How do you like your steak", Medium Rare". That was most likely where it came from. Hope I answered your question.

tomEisenbraun

Are you kidding?! Peelander-Z played Bonnaroo and I somehow missed them?!

Dangit!

http://www.peelander-z.com/eng/cds_e.html

Go down to the album P-Bone Steak and click on the song "S.T.E.A.K." and there you have it. Those guys are fan-flippin-tastic live. I would kill to see em again (and I know they just came to Nashville...i was busy)
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.