Where should  MMJ Newbie start?

Started by howmuchdifference, Dec 15, 2006, 11:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

howmuchdifference

I appreciate all the input. I can see that jacket fans have the same love and respect for music as PJ fans. Plus, they're; well, cool! I'm a big fan of live music so I think I might start there. Then see where the music takes me... Bags are packed, ready for the trip...

BH

QuoteI appreciate all the input. I can see that jacket fans have the same love and respect for music as PJ fans. Plus, they're; well, cool! I'm a big fan of live music so I think I might start there. Then see where the music takes me... Bags are packed, ready for the trip...

May your journey be filled with wonder and awe.....
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

evilPaauwe

start wherever u want because your gonna end up loving it all.
cheers.

Ghosts_on_TV

QuoteI appreciate all the input. I can see that jacket fans have the same love and respect for music as PJ fans. Plus, they're; well, cool! I'm a big fan of live music so I think I might start there. Then see where the music takes me... Bags are packed, ready for the trip...

Safe Travels. Just make sure you prepare yourself for when Pearl Jam becomes your #2 band. It might be scary at first, not knowing where you are, how to speak the language ect. But not to fear, my friend. You will learn to adapt. Carry on,  Gentile warrior...Carry on.
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

Ghosts_on_TV

Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

ahydell

Same as the rest...from PJ to MMJ.  Once I heard about MMJ opening for PJ, I downloaded "MMJ Essentials" off iTunes.  Immediately hooked with a nice mix of all of the albums.  The best $15 (or so) I ever spent.
MMJPJ