Fillmore new years eve DVD?

Started by Nikkogino, Jan 04, 2007, 07:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nikkogino

Are there any plans?  From the sound of the concert, the pictures I've seen, and the fan accounts, it seems to be numero uno in MMJ concerts.  If there are no plans to release this on dvd or no quality videos surface I am going to be very sad.

So, did anyone see any cameras onstage, or are we all out of luck?

evilPaauwe

it'd definatly be awesome but i think an actual dvd is just wishful thinking,    but hey, wishful thinking, what would we be without it?
cheers.

ManNamedTruth

I don't think they'd do another one this soon.
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

Ghosts_on_TV

QuoteI don't think they'd do another one this soon.

I agree. But if they did, I'd rather Roo '06.
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

LET_THE_FETUS_ROCK

i was at the Okonokos filming and there was nothing like that this time at the fillmore for NYE.  

I did see one nice big camera on a tripod at the back of the room in the private balcony seats. Most likely this was a personal filming for posterity possibly by the band.  Maybe we will get to see it someday when they release all the outtakes and Bsides in a box set in 2036?

Absolutely stellar show.  
I will be there when you die!

wheelhousetunes

Quotei was at the Okonokos filming and there was nothing like that this time at the fillmore for NYE.  

I did see one nice big camera on a tripod at the back of the room in the private balcony seats. Most likely this was a personal filming for posterity possibly by the band.  Maybe we will get to see it someday when they release all the outtakes and Bsides in a box set in 2036?

Absolutely stellar show.  

Man, even if someone could get ahold of this tripod video it could then be synced up with the Sirius FM broadcast for one killer dvd!!! I've got a few Crowes dvd's like that from their last few tours, one even from the Fillmore!