How is Jim?????

Started by sweatboard, Oct 22, 2005, 01:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sweatboard

Going to maintain his position atop the best dressed list if he keeps wearing the same shirt at every single show? ;D

I wouldn't have even noticed unless my wife had pointed it out.  It's true though same shirt every show (check the gallery).  What a terrific statement.    
There's Still Time.........

sweatboard

There's Still Time.........

whothrewthecake

hahaha perhaps this is a new kind of fashion statement. sort of an "i can wear the same thing all the time and still rule completely" statement.

Dee.

An "I have no time for fashion" statement.  8)

tomEisenbraun

Quite Einsteinian of him, if you ask me. I mean, he's following in the footsteps of genius, here. And he already has the wily hair to match.
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

sideroad32

Jims not the only one, check out tommy

JacketGal

heheh! I think he was wearing that in Chitown and Indy too...hey, maybe this means that he's spending his energy on writing more beautiful music instead of pesky fashion! Look what happened to Lenny Kravitz!  :o ::)
But seein you feels good, and its always understood.
That anything much sweeter would make me die.

E

Yeah I noticed that too!!! I saw em in Nashville and Knoxville and what do you know...the same shirt both nights.  But that's not anything new...he wore the one blueish shirt with the beach scene on it like the first 6 time I saw em. The thing I don't understand is that it is the first time I've seen them when they've actually had a bus and not just a van (congragulations our boys have gained material) so you'd think he'd have plenty of room for at least one more shirt.  But I think the reason he has worn the same shirt is 1)because he could care less and 2)because it's about the music damnit!!!!  

tomEisenbraun

Plus, how cool is it to have a rock uniform?
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

EC

QuotePlus, how cool is it to have a rock uniform?
Exactly.

A uniform.  For the work that must be done. ;)