*******First annual "One Big Holiday Camp"*******

Started by sweatboard, Jan 17, 2007, 02:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sweatboard

Gregg, I really think you should be the one to call the Llama farm.....and make sure they understand that you are going to be naked quite a bit.  Report Back!!!!!
There's Still Time.........

primushead

I'll call the Llama farm, Brian, but you have to give me a backstage pass to Hey Girl.  

sweatboard

Allright, but you have to give my a bj after the show.  Cool?

sweatboard

I'm just saying from what I have heard backstage passes come with bj's right?  At least that's what they told me.

primushead

Hey, I'm not a groupie.  I'm a band aid.  I'm here for the music.  I was the one who said, "no longer will we sleep with the band.  We're here for the soul of the music."

I'll give you an HJ and that's it.

sweatboard

primushead

I'll have the lube ready.

Ok...on 3, no more man to man HJ references...1...2...3!!!

sweatboard

Taterbug

You might want to be careful if your naked around  the baby llama's, they might think your unit is a small teet.  ;)
"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe

sweatboard

Depending on how sharp their teeth are I might be down with that.

BH

Wow, Tim Hardaway would hate this thread. ;D
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

cmccubbin@work

QuoteDepending on how sharp their teeth are I might be down with that.

ha ha...no doubt...that llama's got people
If you're lucky, MMJ will fill the void you didn't even know you ever had. If you're luckier, you'll get to see them live.

vespachick

My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked

Taterbug

How are we proceeding on this ?  I'm starting to get cabin fever, I need something to look forward to. Is there anything I can do to help,  or contribute in any way. I am more than willing to apply my skeelz.  I have family Pikeville, Ky., We own property there.  Unfortunatly Pikeville is a haul  for most. It's a 12 hour drive for me from Chicago. I would prefer western Ky or Tn.  or even a cornfield in southern Indiana.  
I think the cave idea is great.  Or how about a MMJ Cruise to Bermuda ( just dreamin ).
Lets Git er done.
"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe

sweatboard

I think Meg was supposed to check into the cave and Tracy was going to call the Llama Farm.  Have you called yet Tracy?

primushead

Yeah, what the fuck you guys?  Get on the ball.  I'll be sitting on my ass.

ms. yvon

meg mentioned waiting until march to phone the cave folks b/c they are closed until then.

for the record:  now that a mmj summer tour is not happening, this gig seems imperative.  *fingerscrossed*
"i don't mean to brag, i don't mean to boast, but we like hot butter on our breakfast toast."

Taterbug

I think we should compile a list of activities for this.  

Bubble wrap bikini contest.  
llama jousting.
cornholing ( it's that fuckin bag game that I suck at ).
fire dancing and we can burn some shit to ( if you know what I mean )
3 legged race ( which I can enter by myself )
uni-sex wet t-shirt contest ( mandatory for all )  My wife will NOT be attending ;)

Just kinda throwing some shit at the wall and seeing what sticks.
If anyone would like to add to this help yourself.

Kory

cornholing ( it's that fuckin bag game that I suck at ).

I'm glad you clarified. There are some people that may have been confused.
Visit [url="http://www.37flood.com"]http://www.37flood.com[/url] for Louisville music news.
Also, [url="http://www.koryjohnsonphotography.com"]http://www.koryjohnsonphotography.com[/url]

EC

3 legged race ( which I can enter by myself )
you only wrote that post for that line, didn'tcha? ;)