At Dawn (Where did this come from?)

Started by Bermuda_Hitchhiker, Jul 15, 2007, 02:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BH

Hey, looking for some help.  I received this version of At Dawn from Jellyfish a year or two ago and I always assumed it was from the At Dawn demos but now that I have those, I realize it's obviously not.  It's a really beautiful version.  I sent it to Dylan and Kory and they aren't sure where it came from either.  Anyway, I thought I would share it with the rest of you and if anyone knows (Ger?) where it may have came from, let me know.  Enjoy!  (And thank Jellyfish, not me!)

http://www.savefile.com/files/828203

....and my life starts Uhhhh Geeeee Uhhhhnnnn!
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

mjkoehler

Damn, that is a really good version of it.

aMD

this is a fantastic version of at dawn.  definitely sounds like a VERY good soundboard recording to me.  it's definitely live though, you can hear danny start playing the lead into The Way That He Sings (or could be just because i do) like they did around 2001. that's the best I can do.

Thanks jellyfish and bermuda!

red

Oh man, this is a gem.  Thank you kindly!

Jellyfish

I am pretty sure that I got that from the FTP that was offered to us on the board a few years back.
The fact that my hearts beating
is all the proof you need

Jellyfish

QuoteI am pretty sure that I got that from the FTP that was offered to us on the board a few years back.

I think John Conway put that FTP up...I haven't seen him round here in a long time...maybe he knows.
The fact that my hearts beating
is all the proof you need