+++1st Annual One Big Jacket Festival+++

Started by aMD, Jun 07, 2007, 10:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aMD

QuoteCome for the music - stay for the peeps

I LOVE IT!!!

i'm in the midst of packing, making hooch, and running last minute errands (why do i have to pop so many guitar strings!?).  I'm getting excited.  Can't wait to see you all down there.  i'm going to get there and set up camp asap tomorrow.  see ya all in cave city!

mjkoehler

Quote(why do i have to pop so many guitar strings!?).

As long as it's not in the midst of playing and the string comes back and pimpslaps ya. Happened last night, stings like f'n hell.

HAVE FUN ALL!!

megisnotreal

safe travels, everyone.

i will see you tomorrow. don't forget to listen to me on the radio, lite 102.3fm. i kind of kick ass.

i have to leave for a while saturday to do a remote broadcast, but it's going to be fun. maybe i can bring you guys back some of the free ice cream?????

anywho, be careful and be safe. i look forward to seeing everyone's smiling faces tomorrow!

ms. yvon

QuoteCome for the music - stay for the peeps

This would be a great t-shirt..... I LOVE IT!!!!
BRILLIANT!!

see you kids tomorrow!  i'm driving from charlotte.  meg what time is your broadcast?  will try to tune in.

tickets for wilco's west coast shows go on sale sat. i might have to make a quick trip into town, too.   ;)
"i don't mean to brag, i don't mean to boast, but we like hot butter on our breakfast toast."

BH

I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

megisnotreal

Quote meg what time is your broadcast?  will try to tune in.

my show is from 12noon until 6pm.

porchdweller

I apologize everyone.  I had a stoner moment and forgot that I had agreed to go to a Louisville Bats game with a local group.  It's the young professionals, blah.  I wonder if they'll let me get stoned on the bus and put on MMJ Okonokos.  I wish I could come and forgot all about going to that game damnit.  I am truly sorry and wish I could make it.  I debated on just coming down Friday night and heading home Sat and making the bus up there but that's too hard on me anymore.  I could've have swung it back in the day.  This is disappointing to me because I need a couple of days away from civilization.  Hopefully I can meet up with some of you at Lollapalooza if anyone is going.  If I see any of the band I will tell them hi for you and what's going on.   At least I'll be in MMJ mecca, Louisville, KY.   Everyone have a great time and hopefully I cna see some pics on myspace.  Anyone hit me up anytime if some fun stuff is kicking in BG or the surrounding area.  i'm not far and always enjoy meeting new peopel and was looking forward to it this weekend.  Everyone stay safe and have a great time.  I AM SO SORRY.  

:'(
It's just the way that he sings

bethofftherecord

Everyone have fun and be safe!  I wish I could be there!!!!  Drink a beer and sing a song for me!
nothing can be changed except ourselves

TEO

"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

red

[size=20]HAVE FUN ALL YOU AWESOME FOLKS!!![/size]

Elizanne33

Wish I was going...Have a groovy time guys!!!

TEO

Thanks for all of the well wishes and wish you could all go! I have a feeling that this will be such a roaring success that you could probably start to make plans for #2 next summer.    -TEO-
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

LizKing531

Today's the Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

megisnotreal

ms. yvon

getting a late start from asheville this morning, but will see you around 6pm!

will stop along the way for beer and provisions!  peeps will not a meal make.  ;)

from asheville to kentuckyyyyyyy....  :D
"i don't mean to brag, i don't mean to boast, but we like hot butter on our breakfast toast."

Crispy

Have a great time y'all, pretty bummed I'm not gonna make it.
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

BH

Yeah, super bummed myself.  This is sooo what I need and I wanted sooo badly to meet everyone.  My mission is to make it next year no matter what.   Can't wait to hear some stories and see some pics.  Be careful out there and have a drink for me.  Love to all.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

mybrotherbenjamin

Hey, hey, hey.....today's the day. See you ladies and gentlemen in a few hours. PEACE!

BH

I just got this picture in my head of everybody sitting around the fire posting messages on this board to each other on their laptops. ;D

mjkoehler

QuoteYeah, super bummed myself.  This is sooo what I need and I wanted sooo badly to meet everyone.  My mission is to make it next year no matter what.   Can't wait to hear some stories and see some pics.  Be careful out there and have a drink for me.  Love to all.

Yep. I mentioned this and got the look, you all know the look, the look of are you outta your f'n mind? You think I'm letting you go for 2 days of partying, binge drinking and rawking out? I don't think so mister.... Yeah we all know that look. So I am planning on coming next year. HA!

BH, you can hitch a ride.